5 posters

T-34 vs Tiger Updates

woofiedog
    woofiedog
    TSF Member-Silver Tools
    TSF Member-Silver Tools

T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: T-34 vs Tiger Updates

Post by woofiedog Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:53 am

Have the "T34vsTiger Free Demo" up and running, along with the updated ZW Foundation V2016. The ZW Foundation V2016 is installed over the free demo.  For those who do not have a copy of TvsT, this demo is a single mission, but it is the base game. You will not need a copy of the game to install the free single mission game or the ZW Foundation v2016.  

One other item, just so you know, this free single mission TvsT demo is in the "German language".

But here are a few screenshots I took from the new updated TvsT, starting with screens of the Tiger interior.  Very Happy

T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0003   T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0002   T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0004   T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0005     

T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0008   T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0009   T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0007   T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0010  

T-34 vs Tiger Updates - Page 2 SH_0014

Gunter Severloh
    Gunter Severloh

Post by Gunter Severloh Mon May 16, 2016 5:48 am

Hi everyone I recently acquired this game and works np, been having fun, only one issue im dealing with is when i change my controls,
    they reset after i restart or start up the game again, is there a patch or a fix for this?

Also I have seen Zeewol's site and his "mod" but what is it and whats in it, i dont like the idea of paying $50 for something i have no idea what it is,
    any info on what he is selling?
    frinik
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik Mon May 16, 2016 6:48 am

When you say you acquired this game recently are you talking about TvsT or Steel Fury? The issue with the controls is with TvsT? Sorry but it's not clear in my mind.

I was a member of ZW's mod for only one year 2010-2011 so it's way in the past.Best is to ask Woofiedog as he is a current and active member .

I still have the game with Zw's mod original Kursk mod and some of the modified stock missions..

BTW in most respects Steel Fury is better and much more stable than TvsT. Only may be the tank-driving part is more immersive in TvsT.

Aren't you the one who made the COWar mods for Arma 2 and 3? If you are my, hat's off to you ; your mods are truly work of art and fantastic. cheers

Actually my wildest dream would be to combine Arma 2's excellent maps and the COWar mod with Steel Fury 's missions, models, physics and ballistics . No way in a thousand years it can happen but a guy cna dream...... Shocked
    Gunter Severloh
    Gunter Severloh

Post by Gunter Severloh Mon May 16, 2016 7:45 am

When you say you acquired this game recently are you talking about TvsT or Steel Fury?
    TvT as thats what this section of the forums is for, but I got both Wink
    TvT controls dont stay saved once you restart the game, they go back to default.

BTW in most respects Steel Fury is better and much more stable than TvsT. Only may be the tank-driving part is more immersive in TvsT.
    Ya i got the hang of the driving in TVT i prefer the manual way shifting gears and the like, reminds of WW2Online tanks, pretty simulated. miss that game too.
    I've only done the driving tutorial in SF, tank in tutorial is slow as hell.

Aren't you the one who made the COWar mods for Arma 2 and 3?
    Yes, thank you, and still working on some more things for the IFA3 (Iron front in Arma3) versions.
    I'd say next to COWarMod 1 word btw, my IFA3WarMod cant link the release thread so look it up if you havent done so already,
    would be my best mod too.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon May 16, 2016 11:26 am

Yes I have your IFA3 mod unfortunately I have been unable to successfully convert my Iron Front game to Arma 3. I have followed all the explanations on how to do it including your onw on the Bohemia forum and on the Armaholic one but to no avail .The game starts but every time I enable IFA and start the game it crashes . I have given up. I play you COWar mods with both Arma 2 & 3. Outstanding work !

Re the keys in TvsT send Woofiedog a PM. He is still playing TvsT and might have the answer. Did you check the TvsT sticky on the Sub Sim HQ Forum? It seems to me that issue was discussed many times int he past with ZW suggesting a solution .Something to do with registry entries.
    Gunter Severloh
    Gunter Severloh

Post by Gunter Severloh Mon May 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Yes I have your IFA3 mod unfortunately I have been unable to successfully convert my Iron Front game to Arma 3. I have followed all the explanations on how to do it including your onw on the Bohemia forum and on the Armaholic one but to no avail .The game starts but every time I enable IFA and start the game it crashes .
    I have a solution for you, it will be fast, and it will work as i help alot of people get setup almost everyday, but I cant post links here so you will need to send me a pm on Iron Front Fan forums, just look it up, Im admin there, you might have to register in order to pm, i forget, lol but the forums replaced the official Iron front forums back in 2013, so TayUk and myself run them, im there everyday.
    But send me a pm there and I will get you setup, trust me you will be playing guaranteed!

Re the keys in TvsT send Woofiedog a PM. He is still playing TvsT and might have the answer. Did you check the TvsT sticky on the Sub Sim HQ Forum? It seems to me that issue was discussed many times int he past with ZW suggesting a solution .Something to do with registry entries.
    I do recall seeing a post about him explaining something about the keys, i will check it out again and see what was said and pm if needed, thanks.

frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon May 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Thanks I will check the Iron Front forum and register.

BTW scanning the forum at SUB SIM I found this exchange between LC Summers and ZeeWolf about your problem. It's post # 2792 date d15 Feb 2015( 02-15-2015 in US format) See it below.Not good news I am afraid.

gear Key Save issue and Win7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
    Hi ZW,

back after a long pause.

First of all respect. I do not like the D version of the Panther but you did a fantastic job, very nice, the A is superb!!!!!

I will go on with my testing of TvT.

Sometimes i have aCTD, but nothing of importance.

The other little problem i have is, i cant save the default key mapping.

Every time i klick on apply, i can play with the normal keysettings, but after i start TvT new, i have to make the same procedure again.

Its because i have some first class hardware like the Thrustmaster Warthog and the MFG pedals. I have to select the default key because without them my Tank is going crazy.

Thanks again for your support, see you my old Kamerad

LC

Glad your back LC

The Panther Ausf. A is my favorite Panther as well, however the Ausf. D has gotten
    a bad review. This was, of course, due to the time pressure to field the Panther before
    it was ready for for the harsh and unforgiving conditions of the Ost Front.

An important note too is, most reviews of the Panther comes from the enemy. As more
    truth about history throws off the lies of the Devil and Germany's enemies, (who work so
    hard to suppress the truth) the more we will get both sides of the story.

As for the "Key Save" issue: Windows 7 had the UI that enabled DirectX to save our Key settings --removed  NO SH*T!

But if you send me your key preferences I can modify the Default Key Script file.
    That way you can go to the Control Settings and press the Default button and then
    the Save button and you're good to go!  

Thank God we have capable mechanics that work so hard to keep our Panther Ausf. Ds
    battle ready. Because we are going to need them Kamerad!

Panther VOR!

ZW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:21 am