33lima
Kodiak
32 posters

Ukraine fights against the enemy

mechanic
    mechanic
    Keeper
    Keeper

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 Empty Re: Ukraine fights against the enemy

Post by mechanic Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:04 pm

Stay alive!
    Lightning62

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 Empty Re: Ukraine fights against the enemy

Post by Lightning62 Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:14 pm

mechanic wrote:Stay alive!

All our ukrainians friends, stay alive and destroy the enemy. I know only Lockie but my wishes is to all ukrainians!

Long live to Ukraine!
    Lightning62

Lightning62

Post by Lightning62 Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:18 pm

frinik wrote:Lightning 62 how can we donate to Ukrainian army? flag flag flag flag flag flag

Good to hear from Lockie. May God protect him and all Ukrainian heroes!!

Hi, have you get any information from embassy? Or it was dead end?
    frinik
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:44 pm

No the Embassy where i live is not attending any calls other than urgent consular cases for Ukrainian citizens only. Shocked

I understand why but it's unfortunate. I will see if I can contact some private Ukrainian organizations here since over 1.5 million people have Ukrainian ancestry in Canada.

flag flag flag flag flag flag
    iced_earth77
    iced_earth77
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by iced_earth77 Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:33 pm

lockie wrote:Today we've assembled an oldy goody MG M2HB. That will be a hot hello to the russians bastards! Glory to Ukraine! Fighting
     A true patriot and hero salute flag flag flagUkraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 27568010Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 27564111
    iced_earth77
    iced_earth77
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by iced_earth77 Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:18 pm

flag flag flag Fighting Fighting Fighting
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:09 am

Good interview about Putin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Txema
    Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Txema Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:29 am

Please, Lockie, take care!

Glory to the heroes of the free world!

Glory to Ukraine!!!

flag flag flag
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:33 pm

Russia is going to lose this war and unlike Japan and Germany after WW2 it will not received any financial assistance to rebuild its shattered economy. The Ukraine will have the support of the West and can expect to recover, albeit slowly,  from the destruction wreaked by Russia. We can expect that Putin and his minions will have to flee when Russians realise the damage they have done to their country's economy and reputation. But The Ukrainian people will have to contend for years with all the dead, wounded, missing , the refugees, the loss of infrastructure and housing and so forth. All that could have been avoided had the West reacted as strongly as it is doing now back in 2014 when Putin seized Crimea by force. Putin would have learned that his actions have consequences and that any further attempt to attack, subvert of destabilise the Ukraine would lead to Russia's ruin and turning into a pariah state. But our politicians  as usual, chose the easy way out, appease and let live and now the results are obvious. Putin learned form Hitler, Stalin and Mao that rash actions and aggression can pay off with passive democracies.

Nevertheless the Ukraine and its people will prevail but they will pay the full price in blood and ruins for the West cowardice and passivity.

Glory to the Ukrainian heroes! flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
    iced_earth77
    iced_earth77
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by iced_earth77 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:41 pm

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764
    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:30 pm

No pasaran! Death to russians occupants!
    iced_earth77
    iced_earth77
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by iced_earth77 Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:31 pm

flag flag flag flag Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 21 2764
    eugen
    eugen
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by eugen Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:42 am

Frinik you are absolutely right. The aggressor understands only force, and if long conversations are conducted with him, he becomes impudent and kills more and more. I hope that most American citizens think like you. Ukraine is now fighting for a civilized world and Western countries are simply obliged to help it. I admire the courage of Ukrainians. God bless all Ukrainians and their free country. flag
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:58 am

I am not American Eugen I am European-born and still very much European in my heart despite many years outside my birth continent ! Very Happy

However I do not share the delusional pacifism that too many leftie Europeans exhibit which is akin to a lack of moral conviction and integrity and the refusal to see reality. They think you deter your enemies by talking them to sleep. I believe in the old Roman saying: Si vis Pacem, para bellum. If you want peace,  prepare for war! Unfortunately Germany is prone to that disease with the German spirit castrated after 1945 and contaminated by reckless pacifism under the guise of Germany's guilt to atone for war atrocities. You don't atone by skirting your responsibilities and letting others do the dirty work and take all the risks for you. Putin has taken full advantage of German passivity to create European disunity and divide and conquer. he lived in Germany and speaks fluent German .He understands Germany and used its lack of courage to prevent full sanctions and even military assistance to the Ukraine. Hopefully Scholz and the Watermelon party ( Green on the outside red on the inside) which is one of his coalition partners have learned their lesson . Rearm and apply full sanctions on the Russian regime and truly support the Ukrainians without cheap excuses that they don't want German weapons used against Russia. I don't want Russians to die for pleasure but it's up to them to stop their aggression and go home and nobody else has to die. flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
    Txema
    Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Txema Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:37 am

No pasaran!
    Glory to Ukraine!
    flag flag flag
    eugen
    eugen
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by eugen Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:12 am

And again, I fully share your opinion Frinik. Personally, I was furious when I saw how the German government continues to persuade the brazen Kremlin to "behave well" and especially how it blocked the supply of weapons to Ukraine. It's just beastly to leave neighbors without means of protection from murderers and not protect them yourself.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:53 pm

It's up to good, ordinary Germans like you Eugen to push their government! I am a proud descendent of Prussians myself and wish Germany would make me proud by standing 100% behind the Ukraine and without waffling. My experience with politicians is that they only react to two threats: a threat to their wallets and threats to their privileges.

Cheers! flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:51 pm

The free world's fate is in it's own hands. We only need the will and courage to protect it. I'm pleased to the see the rapidity with which NATO countries rallied to oppose Putin and to bolster their defense. I only wish it had been done earlier. But it's a case of better late than never. At least it may give China something to think about.
    Putin and his cronies already consider themselves in a war against the west. This has been going on since at least 2008, if not before.
    Democracy has been in retreat and authoritarianism has been advancing for the last 15 years. This period is very akin to the 1930s.
    Lightning62

Post by Lightning62 Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:17 pm

frinik wrote:It's up to good, ordinary Germans like you Eugen to push their government! I am a proud descendent of Prussians myself and wish Germany would make me proud by standing 100% behind the Ukraine and without waffling. My experience with politicians is that they only react to two threats: a threat to their wallets and threats to their privileges.

Cheers! flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

You.re are right. Estonians have been fighting against Russia for almost 10 centuries. We have fought against them together in the Composition of the Teutonic Order (which conquered us in 20 years in the 13th century), the Kingdom of Sweden (in the Livonian War and the Great Northern War in the 16th and 18th centuries) and the War of Independence (1918-1920) and the German Army (1941-1945). We have not encountered the most literal, cruel and at the same time cowardly enemies of all. If they win, they will be the most arrogant. When they lose a battle, they're like those puppies in Ukraine who cry and say they don't want to fight and they don't know where they're fighting. The Germans have been selling us since the 20th century. Even when they withdrew from Tallinn in 1944, the SD left its archive of Estonian nationalists to the Russians, which they successfully used in their liquidation.

Our fate is in our own hands!

Long live to Ukraina and lets Russia got ot hell!

Lightnig62

frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:02 pm

Intwerestingly enough Lightning62 my paternal grandfather who was East Prussian and hailed from Koenisgberg enrolled in the Kaiserlisches Heer (German Imperial Army) at the age of 17 and went on to fight the Tsairst Russian Army in 1917 In Belarus and then Lenin's Bolsheviks in 1918 until the armistice. In 1919-1920 he joined a Freikorps and went on the fight the Bolshevik Letts and Estonians who allied with the Russian Bolsheviks were raping and murdering German-speaking Balts. When fighting the Russians in 1917/18 they had treated Russian prisoners, who were mostly humble conscripted peasants, humanely, sharing their tobacco and schnapps rations with them . But against  the Bolshevik Balts they showed no mercy. Any caught with weapons or loot was shot summarily on the spot no trial, no questions asked , no prisoners taken . It was a merciless war but the Reds were thugs who raped, looted, burned and attacked civilians indiscriminately. The Reds quickly learned that they were no match against well trained and disciplined ex German Imperial Army soldiers and would desert and flee to the Soviet Union .This is in good part how the Baltic states were able to maintain their independence until 1940. I also agree that the Nazis double-crossed Estonia and Latvia twice in 1940 and 1944. But then Hitler double-crossed everybody, his friend Stalin in 1941, the Czechs and Allies in 1939. He was a pathological liar who had no loyalty but to himself.

flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
    KurtPanzer
    KurtPanzer
    Silver Tools
    Silver Tools

Post by KurtPanzer Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:28 pm

frinik wrote:I am not American Eugen I am European-born and still very much European in my heart despite many years outside my birth continent ! Very Happy

However I do not share the delusional pacifism that too many leftie Europeans exhibit which is akin to a lack of moral conviction and integrity and the refusal to see reality. They think you deter your enemies by talking them to sleep. I believe in the old Roman saying: Si vis Pacem, para bellum. If you want peace,  prepare for war! Unfortunately Germany is prone to that disease with the German spirit castrated after 1945 and contaminated by reckless pacifism under the guise of Germany's guilt to atone for war atrocities. You don't atone by skirting your responsibilities and letting others do the dirty work and take all the risks for you. Putin has taken full advantage of German passivity to create European disunity and divide and conquer. he lived in Germany and speaks fluent German .He understands Germany and used its lack of courage to prevent full sanctions and even military assistance to the Ukraine. Hopefully Scholz and the Watermelon party ( Green on the outside red on the inside) which is one of his coalition partners have learned their lesson . Rearm and apply full sanctions on the Russian  regime and truly support the Ukrainians without cheap excuses that they don't want German weapons used against Russia. I don't want Russians to die for pleasure but it's up to them to stop their aggression and go home and nobody else has to die. flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

Good arguments, Frinik, how are you my friend? Wondering how Lockie is during this time, I will look for his posts. Hope Columbia is treating you well, my friend!

Kurt

KurtPanzer
    KurtPanzer
    Silver Tools
    Silver Tools

Post by KurtPanzer Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 pm

lockie wrote:Thank u friends for support! We'll crush with tracks and fire the russians occupants!  The victory will be our!
    GLORY TO UKRAINE!
    flag salute happy

Nice to hear from you and that you are safe! Crush the invaders!

Kurt

Lightning62

Post by Lightning62 Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:13 pm

frinik wrote:Intwerestingly enough Lightning62 my paternal grandfather who was East Prussian and hailed from Koenisgberg enrolled in the Kaiserlisches Heer (German Imperial Army) at the age of 17 and went on to fight the Tsairst Russian Army in 1917 In Belarus and then Lenin's Bolsheviks in 1918 until the armistice. In 1919-1920 he joined a Freikorps and went on the fight the Bolshevik Letts and Estonians who allied with the Russian Bolsheviks were raping and murdering German-speaking Balts. When fighting the Russians in 1917/18 they had treated Russian prisoners, who were mostly humble conscripted peasants, humanely, sharing their tobacco and schnapps rations with them . But against  the Bolshevik Balts they showed no mercy. Any caught with weapons or loot was shot summarily on the spot no trial, no questions asked , no prisoners taken . It was a merciless war but the Reds were thugs who raped, looted, burned and attacked civilians indiscriminately. The Reds quickly learned that they were no match against well trained and disciplined ex German Imperial Army soldiers and would desert and flee to the Soviet Union .This is in good part how the Baltic states were able to maintain their independence until 1940. I also agree that the Nazis double-crossed Estonia and Latvia twice in 1940 and 1944. But then Hitler double-crossed everybody, his friend Stalin in 1941, the Czechs and Allies in 1939. He was a pathological liar who had no loyalty but to himself.

flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

It's a shame, Frinik! Our ancestors proclaimed the Republic of Estonia in 1918. The German troops in Latvia wanted to create the Duchy of Courland, which would be directly subordinate to the German Emperor Wilhelm II. To conquer us, Rüdiger von der Goltz started a war with his Iron Division. Of course he got a trumpet from us. Even Ewald von Kleist has treated it before the SECOND MS as a brilliant operation of the Estonian troops before the SECOND MS. There were no Bolsheviks in the Estonian army at that time. They fought with the Russian Bolsheviks on the Narva front during this time.

frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:36 am

I never knew my grandfather, he died early at 47 before I was born. All I know about him is through my father and grandmother. But in the letters he wrote to my grandmother he only mentioned fighting Letts and Estonians and Russians who were pro Bolsheviks. They were acting on behalf of Lenin who wanted to re incorporate the Baltic states into his Soviet Russia like later in 1944 there were some who were pro Soviet and fought for the Red Army. These Red Letts and Estonians were murdering ethnic Germans as they were very influential at the time. I never said that there were Bolsheviks in the Estonian army. Anyway my grandfather was in Latvia with his unit not in Estonia. As far as I know he never fought against the Estonian or Latvian army and once the Bolsheviks thugs had been defeated and ethnic Germans were safe they voluntarily returned to Germany. I feel no shame on my side, I am very proud of my grandfather. He was a patriotic Prussian who refused to return to Germany after the Nazis took over. He hated both Nazis and Communists and was very pro Kaiser. He and my grandmother lived in exile in Switzerland until they died. As I said, he went to the Baltic states to defend fellow Germans and stop Bolshevik tyranny not to occupy those countries. He did not serve with the Iron Brigade. I am aware of von der Goltz, he was an adventurist who acted on his own and betrayed his mission which was to help the Baltic states against the Soviets. He was rightly defeated and forced to leave the Baltics. There were many different Freikorps active in the region and even in Finland and some were in Silesia and Pomerania and most of those in the Baltics did not try to double-cross Estonia. Let's not forget that without the German army defeating first the Tsarist army in 1917 and then the Bolsheviks in 1918 and forcing Russia to give up the Baltic states neither Estonia nor Latvia would have gained their independence in 1920.  All that is ancient history but through my family history and genes( my grandmother was a quarter Estonian) I have ties and sympathy for Estonia and the Baltic states salute .
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:49 am

The first cracks in Putin's hold over Russia. It could be the beginning of the end for him and the thugs around him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glory to the Ukraine and Ukrainian resistance! flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:37 pm