Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Quebec Police clowns

Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Quebec Police clowns Empty Quebec Police clowns

Post by Tanker Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:40 pm

Trudeauism has reached new lows in Canada.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The police want the videos sent to them so they can file them and pretend it never happened.
    frinik
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Quebec Police clowns Empty Re: Quebec Police clowns

Post by frinik Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:50 am

Tanker , all of North America is sinking in mass lunacy. In the US retailers are firing their staff who pursued or tried preventing looters or thieves from taking merchandise alleging that it violates their code of conduct. In Canada it's pretty much what the US does with some delay. You have prominent politicians like AOC openly defending theft as people need to eat and inanities like that. You have people denouncing other people trying to house homeless people as ' classists'. All the toxic race and gender ideologies crap pushed right and centre everywhere! Do you like Bill Maher? He is excellent and hyper funny in his irony. I watch his videos on Youtube about the lunacy of regressive leftists( He is a leftist himself or used to be but a moderate old style one more of a centrist now). It's a race to the bottom. I am through living there. Once I retire I am out and coming back only on visits. the loonies can have thr asylum and self destroy.
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:37 pm

It's the whole western world that's gone soft in the head. Western Europe is right along with N. America in the loonyness.

I appreciate some of what Maher says. I just can't forget that he said that the 911 hijackers were "courageous" for being so committed to their cause that they were willing to commit suicide for it.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:06 am

Western Europe is also affected but not as badly as countries in the Anglo sphere. My sons (Gen Z are in Europeans schools and they were never taught about post colonialism, lgbtq ideology, gender theory, pronouns, crt, whiteness and all that rubbish. Teachers are respected and nobody assaults them. Sure in higher academia there have been infiltration at some level but way less and Europeans are less receptive and less susceptible. Europe is much more tradition-oriented and because Europeans are much less religious than Americans they are less susceptible to be attracted to woke-type cultism ,  secularism is deeply entrenched in western Europe. Also I suspect having a longer history and culture in a way creates a shield. But yes there is some influence through social media mostly. I believe in the US there will be a turning point in the next few years as people - even on the moderate left ( traditional liberals)- are waking up to these Nazi-type regressive leftists who like the Nazis are obsessed by race and deeply anti semitic and prone to excesses and hatred.

I think in hindsight Maher may have regretted saying that. He said it 23 years ago and in context of comparing the US using remote weapons to fight its enemies and lobbing missiles 2000 miles away whereas the terrorists stayed in the cockpit until the end. But I agree with you it was grossly inappropriate and insensitive of him to say that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 pm